Saturday, August 9, 2008

End of First Week

This is a picture of the first thing of the August Mission. Finish the boy's room. Do you know how disorganized things get when you are in the middle of a remodel project?






Almost everything is in the garage that does not belong in this room. Yes, I am putting it neatly into it's space.
The garage is going to take a month in itself to organize.





What a relief it was to get this room back to where it is now. This week end I will be placing the dressers back into the room. But that is part of next week's challenge.




Blinds still need to go up and the drawers need to under the bed. Still a HUGE accomplishment





I spent 5 hours on my office Monday. I was up until 1:00 a.m. working on this project. 4 years of paper, and any where I could put the kids things while their room was under construction went into my office. I am proud to say that at least I have started my binders and project envelopes. Thanks Marcia for the idea. Here is the problem. While working on the office, I have misplaced my Organizing e-course files. No kidding. I decided not to stress over it and just finish what I was working on. The big reveal for the finished rooms will be posted near the end of the month.


Guess what I found? Yes, I found my folders! Nothing like stressing out. Thank goodness I decided to work on something else.

Guess where they were? I took them to my reading area. This is week 6 for Organizing e-course so I have scheduled time in to work on that.


This has been a family effort. Just like our business, everyone gets to participate.
Even Sammi has gotten involved! She loves my office chair.

Closets have started to be cleaned out. Way too many clothes, you know how that works, you buy a dress on sale thinking you are going to wear it and never do so it just hangs there. Needless to say, I am working on getting things listed on ebay. Will let everyone know when they are they.

Our ebay store belongs to the kids, so you know they are excited to have more things to post in their store. It teaches them good business skills and how to earn and save money.

This dress is beautiful. I never wore it and I am ashamed to say, the tags are still on it.

Week 2

This is what will be accomplished at the end of week 2. Gosh it is going to be great to get my dining room back.

This has been a fun week. Thanks for the challenge!

Touching lives one minute, one day, one flame at a time.....

Ria


0 comments:

Ria Wallace's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Ria Wallace’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address: