Wednesday, September 3, 2008

August Challenge Week 4

I totally missed week 4 of Marcia's challenge. For a good reason however, we took a family trip to Springfield, Ohio to start the renovation of our 1886 Historical Home.
Wow, what a challenge that is going to be, traveling 8 hours and working all week-end. It was fun however and we were able to get the house clean, pull off all of the parquet flooring, and lay the logistics of the new bathroom out.

I have to admit, this past month has been fun and a reaffirmation of just how important organization truly is.
While we have been under a remodel project here for over a year, working full time, running a business, school for the kids and just plain life, organization is important. Not only for my sanity but for everyone Else's as well.

I can not say how much of a pleasure it has been working with Marcia via the Internet to get this done. A Million thank yous for the support!
Now I can get back to my e-course and finish all the other areas that need attention.

Marcia, your right, I loved the candles!

0 comments:

Ria Wallace's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Ria Wallace’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address: