Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Time Has Come

2008 is hours away from being at a close. This has been a very large year for many people. Some of us have experienced some very tragic times and some of us have skipped through yet another year without tragedy.

I would like to take this brief moment and say thank you to all of you. You have blessed my life in more ways than any of you can imagine. Through your blessings there has been much heart felt love and gratitude, along with this has come some very special lessons learned.

In reflecting over 2008, there are some special people that have made a tremendous impact on my life and I would like to take this time and thank you personally.

Alvada, I am so thankful for you coming into my life and the moments we have shared. Thank you for helping move toward my life long goal and helping me make it a reality. You and your family have blessed my family and I enormously. Congratulations on your new addition to the family.

Lisa, there are not enough words to explain the gratitude I have for you and your glowing personality. I am so thankful for our friendship and I look forward to many more years. May 2009 be full of love and prosperity for you and my it be a year for more of your beautiful paintings.

Marcia, you are such a special person to me. Your drive is contagious and I thank you for sharing it with all that will listen. You are truly an inspiration.

Etienne, today is your birthday and I hope your day was full of love and happiness. Thank you so much for your friendship and compassion for helping people be safe on line.

Mike, I hope 2009 is full of nothing but the best for you, Robin, and your family. Just by your willingness to share, I have learned so much.

Paul, "Roses on the Windshield" is so beautiful. I wish your family, most importantly, both you and Brenda a very special love filled 2009. I look forward to working with you in the months to come.

Harry, I have faith that you will obtain your goal of helping 1 million people. You have touched the lives of so many already. Thank you so much for your help with Jesse's Blanket of Love.

Jesse's Blanket, a special thank you to Anna and Johnathan Maxwell for the remarkable courage that you have. You have had a tough year and we have all shared in that. 2009 is going to be a very special year for you!

Chef Clive Berkman, "Creating Empty Bottle Moments", is truly a book that every family should own. You have blessed all that have read it and I feel very honored to have reviewed your book. 2009 is going to be a big year for you with your book going public in March. I look forward to "Creating Empty Bottle Moments Revisited".

Last but not least, a very special I Love You to my family, thank you so much for your love and support. I love you all, have a Happy New Year!

Touching lives one minute, one day, one flame at a time.....
Ria

2 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Ria, thanks for your kind words. Funny you should use that word "drive" as that's the word my husband says most describes me - driven :)

I wish you a WONDERFUL 2009

Anonymous said...

Ria, 2008 was a very full year for me in terms of losses, gains and blessings. The greatest blessing, of course, was my newest grandson "Aaron"; however when it comes to gaining new friends, you are right up at the top. Wishing you much success and happiness in 2009.

Ria Wallace's Expert Author Email Alerts
Sign up to receive email alerts of Ria Wallace’s latest articles from EzineArticles.com!

Email Address: